You can purchase the SAL here - The Scrap Happy Quilt Cross Stitch SAL
182w x 182h
This is a cover all design, but there would be some allowance around the outside of the “quilt” in most cases.
14ct. 13” x 13” /19” x 19” with 3” allowance
16ct. 11.5” x 11.5”/18” x 18” with 3” allowance
18ct. 10” x 10”/16” x 16” with 3” allowance
- There are 44 “Blocks” in this piece.
- Each month, you will receive patterns to stitch three or four of these blocks, with four different stitching options that will mimic fabric patterns and the embroidery that we so often see in traditional crazy quilting. All in cross stitch!
- There will be full stitches (no partial stitches), backstitching, and even some specialty stitches worked into the block options, with something for every stitcher regardless of skill level.
- When we are done, there will be two different border choices to bring it all together.
- I have designed this SAL with DMC floss colors, but the very nature of the piece will give you lots of room to use your own bits of thread you may have in your stash. Crazy Quilts use a hodgepodge of patterns, threads, colors and embellishments, and so this piece when finished will be one of a kind!